This particular top from Lilysilk has a slightly larger fit and I did a massive no-no which is to shrink it in the dryer.
Confession: I’m reckless with my clothing. I chuck most things in the dryer and they mostly survive. I like to live dangerously.
I have certainly ruined pieces this way so please DO NOT follow my footsteps.
It’s not that I don’t value my possessions, but I used to care so much that I felt like my possessions owned me.
Then I discovered Marie Kondo and her philosophy of letting go. She explains this concept beautifully and helped me take my first step towards minimalism.
These days I don’t feel so attached to my possessions anymore. I feel okay letting go of clothing that no longer serves me.
I used to worry that with a minimalistic wardrobe, I would grow bored of wearing the same colours day after day.
But then I realised that I just had to learn what colours work for me and find other colours that match those colours.
- Rest your eyes
- Take a deep breath…inhale peace & exhale happiness
- Make a small wish for someone you love
- Get up & stretch your legs
- Hydrate & energise
- Set an intention to live your best life
Thank you for reading my blog. If you’re enjoying this content, consider subscribing to never miss a post.
I have always loved pink and decided to build a wardrobe on soft muted pinks and complementary earthy tones.
When all the colours in your wardrobe get along, it’s so darn easy to put together outfits.
I think it’s even become a bit of an addiction – hence the birth of this blog!
As I narrowed down my wardrobe to consist of only items that go with each other, I looked forward to getting dressed even more.
I’m more confident experimenting with unconventional layering and style combinations.
It feels like I have even more outfits to wear despite having a smaller wardrobe.
This V neck sleeveless pink silk tank top is a nice summary of my current wardrobe situation.
- Mostly composed of soft earthy tones, muted colours, nudes and neutral shades
- Made of natural and classic types of fabrics
- Versatile and can be dressed up or down to suit the occasion
- Feels great on the body, has a relaxed fit yet still drapes the body in a feminine way
- Can be mixed and matched to create just the right amount of skin show
I hope you’ve been inspired to minimise your wardrobe. I’d love to know how your wardrobe has transformed over the years.
YOU MIGHT ALSO LIKE
** Linking up with similar fashion and style blogs listed here **