- high waisted with a wide firm hold elastic
- loose through the leg and very comfortable to wear
- made of light flowy pleated chiffon that breathes well
- lined in the crotch area so it’s not see-through
- cropped to a practical length with a feminine ruffle hem
- a versatile shade of pink that can be treated as a neutral
As with any style of wide leg trousers, strapless and sleeveless tops pair very well. It’s like they were made for each other.
Dressing in monochrome pink can look very feminine and classy, as long as it’s a muted shade of pink to avoid looking too loud.
Pink goes especially well with white and they’re both very feminine colours that can be dressed up or down.
Pink also goes well with black and this is usually more of a bold and sharper look with high contrast.
These pink culottes are very girly and balance well with the more masculine black pieces in the outfit below.
This outfit below is louder than what I normally go for but I really enjoyed putting it together.
I think the khaki bodysuit pairs well with these muted pink culottes and the velvety material is a nice contrast to the pleated chiffon without being too much.
- Rest your eyes
- Take a deep breath…inhale peace & exhale happiness
- Make a small wish for someone you love
- Get up & stretch your legs
- Hydrate & energise
- Set an intention to live your best life
Thank you for reading my blog. If you’re enjoying this content, consider subscribing to never miss a post.
Pink also pairs well with other girly colours such as lilac, beige and sky blue.
The secret to finding the right shade is to look for similar levels of saturation and brightness.
Chiffon pairs well with other light flowy materials such as silk, satin, rayon and linen.
One of my layering tricks is to match the length of the outer layer to the length of the bottoms. This ties the outfit together to give it a more polished and elevated look.
I also like to layer an oversized blouse over sleeveless tops to add dimension and warmth to the outfit.
I hope you’ve been inspired to try wearing cropped pink culottes.
It took me awhile to find my style with them but I love wearing them so much now that I also got them in white and blue. Stay tuned as I’ll be posting outfit ideas for the white and blue versions as well.
YOU MIGHT ALSO LIKE
** Linking up with similar fashion and style blogs listed here **