With Easter just around the corner, I thought it would be fun to put together some pastel outfits inspired by the pretty pastel colours of Easter.
Although I’m not religious, I quite enjoy this celebration of eating chocolate and finding colourful Easter eggs.
All the colours of Easter have special symbolisations:
- Blue symbolises the sky and new creations.
- Pink and orange symbolise the rosy dawn sky just prior to sunrise and new beginnings.
- Yellow symbolises the sun, joy and happiness.
- Green symbolises grass, hope and growth.
- Red symbolises blood, sacrifice and love.
- White represents purity, grace and resurrection.
- Gold represents glory and triumph.
I don’t have many pastels in my wardrobe, so I have chosen 3 pastel bottoms to pair with different pastel tops.
Pink floral wide leg cropped culottes
These pink floral wide leg cropped culottes are an easy favourite in my wardrobe.
The cropped length makes it a practical pair while the soft pink floral print makes it feminine and fun to wear.
It’s a wonderful piece that can be dressed up or down.
Bright blue tailored trousers
These bright sky blue trousers would look bomb on blondes but I went for them anyway as I really liked the cut and belt detailing.
I find these a little trickier to style, so I tend to stick with neutrals and other light natural colours.
- Rest your eyes
- Take a deep breath…inhale peace & exhale happiness
- Make a small wish for someone you love
- Get up & stretch your legs
- Hydrate & energise
- Set an intention to live your best life
Thank you for reading my blog. If you’re enjoying this content, consider subscribing to never miss a post.
Blue green floral wide leg trousers
These long floral wide leg trousers are hands down my favourite dressy bottoms.
I love the bright colours, soft floral print and super high-rise waist.
This sage-blue-green combo is very easy to pair with other colours and looks especially good with light or bright colours.
This last one is just for fun.
This super soft comfy tee is from YesStyle and I typically only wear it at home as PJs.
Also, did you spot the little chicken?
Hope you all enjoyed these colourful pastel outfits and have a wonderful Easter break x
YOU MIGHT ALSO LIKE
** Linking up with similar fashion and style blogs listed here **